FY2018 Montana Land Information Act Grant Application Package is now available
Visit the Montana State Library’s website to download the application package: http://geoinfo.msl.mt.gov/GIS_Community/GIS_Coordination/MLIA_Grants. The grant application was produced by the Grant Review Subcommittee of the Montana Land Information Advisory Council in cooperation with the Montana State Library. Grant criteria are established based on the original intent of the Montana Land Information Act and the goals and objectives from the annual Montana Land Information Plan.
Consider attending the free grant writing workshop to improve your writing skills.
MLIA Grant Writing Workshop
- Friday, January 27, 2017 | 10:00a – 3:00p
- Montana State Library | Grizzly Conference Room | 1515 E. 6th Avenue |Helena, Montana
- Registration link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMNZZ7X
- Maximum number of registrants: 25 people. We have the capabilities to make this a webinar, if there is a need.
- To be placed on a wait list, please email Erin Fashoway at email@example.com.