Employee Assistance Program
Active employees enrolled in a MACo Health Care Trust medical plan and employees with Employer Paid Life Insurance have access to UNUM’s Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The EAP services provided by UNUM through the MACo Health Care Trust are provided at no cost for eligible employees, their spouses, domestic partners, dependent children, parents and parent-in-laws.
EAP service and are strictly confidential – no information will be shared with the MACo Health Care Trust or your employer.
EAP services include:
- Up to three face-to-face counseling sessions for help with personal or work-related issues
- Referrals to local mental health providers for on-going counseling
- Unlimited telephone access to licensed professional counselors
- Financial consultations, calculators and retirement planners
- Medical Bill Saver™
- Will preparation tools
- Legal consultations and referrals
- Locating child care and elderly care services
- Health management resources including addiction, eating disorders and mental illness
- Management and supervisor resources to resolve conflicts and motivate employees
- 24/7 world-wide travel assistance
- Mobile App Access
To access any EAP services, including face-to-face counseling sessions, call 800-854-1446 or visit www.unum.com/lifebalance.