- Mike McGinley, Beaverhead County Commissioner, Chair: Elected to a 4-year term (09/2018 – 09/2022)
- Kevin Krausz, Custer County Commissioner, Vice Chair: Elected to a 4-year term (09/2020 – 09/2024)
- George Real Bird III, Big Horn County Commissioner, Elected to fill a vacancy’s 4-year term (09/2019 – 09/2023)
- Jerry Collins, Garfield County Commissioner: Elected to a 4-year term (09/2021 – 09/2025)
- Roman Zylawy, Mineral County Commissioner: MACo Board, 1-year term (09/2021 – 09/2022)
- Ross Butcher, Fergus County Commissioner: MACo Board, 1-year term (09/2021-09/2022)
- Final position will be appointed at the next HCT meeting.
- Eric Bryson, MACo Executive Director: Trust Secretary
The Board of Trustees consists of the MACo President, 1st Vice President, and the MACo Executive Director or his/her designee, subject to the requirement that the President and 1st Vice President are from Counties which are members of the Trust. Four Trustees shall be elected by the Trust members at the Trust’s Annual meeting to four (4) year staggered terms.